All products with the Rutgers name and other trademarks, such as the “Block R” spirit mark or “Scarlet Knights,” must be purchased from a licensed vendor.

Just because a vendor is in RIAS does not mean they are a licensed to produce Trademarked merchandise. To find a licensed vendor, visit the Trademark Licensing Licensed Vendors page.

Not sure where to look? Contact the Office of Trademark Licensing for help. Email or phone Elyse Carlson (848-445-1951), who will be happy to answer your questions about tchotckes, promo items, giveaways, and Rutgers logotypes, marks, and seals. The office also will brainstorm ideas with you and guide you to licensed vendors.

Theme elements used on this page


  • (Above this element) 15px.


  • (This element) Style 2.